In long dry spells you may need to top up the water in the Planter trays that the side and top planters take their water from. Hopefully you can use water stored in the Rainwater Terrace but if not just use tap water. Each tray holds about 2.5 litres of water before it overflows into the container below.
Our environmental, multi-award winning Rainwater-Terrace water butt and planters not only store valuable rainwater for re-use, they are also 100% recyclable!
- Many parts are re-manufactured from recycled materials.
- It keeps collected rainwater fresh for reuse when you need it and is built to last.
- It's a British product manufactured in Yorkshire!
- Save rainwater and save money on your water bills.
- Suitable for commercial and residential use, including schools.
- Price starts from as low as £80.
Find out more contact us on 01937 845176.